Thursday, June 4, 2009

I was walking down on the lanes of loneliness


with smiles down, and tearing a bit


your thoughts were passing around me..


Dear , can my tears bring you here to meet me


I was walking on the busiest roads

Watching persons roaming for money

can they bring you to meet

if i give them crores


I was walking on the river

watching the water

which has some urgency to go

would they stop and give answers to meet you


I was walking along the passing clouds

feeling the sense of silence and love

would they pour drizzle on you to

pass my lovable feelings


I was walking along the fire

feeling the sense of hot

would you get back to me if

u hear my pain some time


My sweet heart....

so many days passed, but failing in

bringing you back to me...


My lovable dear,

so many tears succeded from

coming out of eyes but

failed in deleting your face.....


Dear , some of my heart beats

waiting for you to share.....

may my love bring you back

bring u back .....................

1 comment:

Priyanka Agrawalla said...

Poignant but lovely.. the feel tht u have given is gr8 KB...
The search n the long wait vl surely answer and she vl b back again :)